Wednesday, February 1, 2017

"My Box Altered" by Beatriz (B-art)

Hello dear friends of Mixed Media & Art !!, my name is  Beatriz Sánchez (B-arte) in the scrap world. I want to thank Olya and all the girls for this opportunity to be on this fabulous team with so many great artists. I feel very honored and happy and I hope you like my work and I can inspire you ...


For this challenge I have altered a box. I love mixed techniques, mixing, testing, experimenting and here are many different textures. I have used natural branches, gauze, modeling paste, stencil, splashes and watercolor colors of 13 @ rts, etc ...


When I saw the mood board I loved !!. The contrast of beautiful colors ... fascinated me !!. I wanted to alter this box with these colors and I hope you like it.


I show you details plans







I hope you like it. I am eager to see your wonderful works.

A hug and thanks for looking





6 comments:

  1. gorgeous project!! love the colors and textures :) absolutely stunning
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Preety!! :)...I hope to see your project !!, a hug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job, Beatriz! The texture and colors are delish... this is what I love about mixed media, each piece tell us a story with layers and different elements.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments